[ELDK] Using ELDK with Eclipse IDE

Robert McCullough rob at promessdev.com
Thu Feb 7 18:07:20 CET 2008

Hi all,

Thanks Mike for your guide it was very helpful.
I got my project ported to Eclipse and working with ELDK-4.1.

Has anyone created or tried to create a new tool-chain definition for the
ELDK for the Eclipse CDT Managed Build System through the buildDefinitions
extension point?

Best regards,
Robert McCullough

Senior Software Engineer