[ELDK] Building the ELDK from scratch with Fedora 8_64 (New with TXT format)

Qiyong Mu kylongmu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:10:37 CET 2008

Dear Mr. Denk
    I try to build the ELDK with Fedora 8_64 environment, some
compatible problems caused by the build script files,
    On my system the "uname -m " shows "X86_64" will cause build stop,
and the tarball.lst need modify the uboot-1.3.0 to uboot-1.3.1.
    These modify were included in the attached file "eldk_build.patch" .
    And some lib compatible problems make the build stop, the attached
"eldk_build.out" shows these error messages.
    How to solve these compatible problems?

    (Sorry for last mail with HTML format, it looks like the gmail
will work much better! )
Thanks a lot!
Kylong Mu