[ELDK] ELDK build environment CD ISO

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 15 00:33:10 CEST 2008

In message <3b09e2bf0807141442x5b4cb131h5c14ce3ea8f7a92 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> For the "ELDK build environment CD-ROM" mentioned here
> http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/ELDKRebuilding
>
> where can I download the ISO image for the "ELDK build environment CD-ROM" ?

We don't provide an ISO image. You can download the stuff from the git
repository, see
	http://git.denx.de/?p=eldk/build.git;a=summary
	http://git.denx.de/?p=eldk/tarballs.git;a=summary
	http://git.denx.de/?p=eldk/SRPMS.git;a=summary

Or, alternatively, you can buy a CDROM / DVD for 99 EUR.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Every little picofarad has a nanohenry all its own.      - Don Vonada