[ELDK] ELDK3.1 and ELDK4.1

Guan Tong Shan ts.guan at venture.com.sg
Mon Mar 24 08:52:46 CET 2008

Hi,

Currently I anm tring to port my application code to ELDK4.1 from ELDK3.1.
My application is working fine on ELDK3.1, but it can not work on ELDK4.1. I
used a lot of math functions in my application and I only include math
libary during code compilation. I am not sure the real reason, Who know what
are major differences between ELDK3.1 and ELDK4.1 and how to change  compile
options.

Thanks.
Venture

Confidential/Privileged information may be contained in this email. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, distribute or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this in error.