[ELDK] EDLK and Xenomai

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 27 09:36:24 CET 2008

Dear Breno,

in message <BAY139-W743DCE1C21C126D278A5DDFFE0 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

> Hi all, I intend to use ELDK with Xenomai - RTOS emulation framework. Does
> it avaliable to download on Denx webpage? Which version should I download?

Yes, of course it is available for download.

I recommend to use the most recent version - 4.2

> Is it necessary to make RT-Preempt Patch to get it working? I'm using Power
> Pc processor.

No, Xenomai does not need PREEMPT_RT, fortunately.

[Unless you are referring to Xenomai/SOLO, which requires PREEMPT_RT
if you need real-time behaviour.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A witty saying proves nothing, but saying  something  pointless  gets
people's attention.