[ELDK] EDLK and Xenomai

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Thu Mar 27 14:35:20 CET 2008

Hi Breno,

>> Hi all, I intend to use ELDK with Xenomai - RTOS emulation framework. Does
>> it avaliable to download on Denx webpage? Which version should I download?
>
> Yes, of course it is available for download.
>
> I recommend to use the most recent version - 4.2

You can take a look at an recent application note[1] on our website on
how to get a quick start on running a Xenomai enabled kernel running a
small demo on an AMCC PowerPC system.

Cheers
  Detlev

[1] http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/AN2008_03_XenomaiOnAMCC440GX

--
But in terms of creative  information, information that people can use
or enjoy, and that will be  used and enjoyed more  the more people who