[ELDK] Recommended embedded distributions for Coldfire

Douglas, Jim (Jim) jdouglas at avaya.com
Fri May 23 15:23:45 CEST 2008

Well, I would want to start from a known working state.  We could start
with the defconfigs and arch/coldfire/board startup code supplied by
Freescale.  The trouble is the toolchain for Coldfire (Freescale uses
codesourcery).  I suppose we would have to merge the crosstool patches
with the codesourcery patches.

--jim