[ELDK] Starting SELF image from scratch

Amir Fuhrmann afuhrmann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:46:53 CEST 2008

Thanks Wolfgang,

I now understand the intended process. Just to make life a little easier, Is
there an easy way to tell what is the list of files included in a target
package?

Thanks

Amir

--

Amir Fuhrmann                                  Office +1 (408) 244-0777 x111
Toroki, Inc.                                      Mobile: +1 (408) 391-8533
San Jose, CA 95129                          Email:  amir at toroki.com
USA                                                  Web: www.toroki.com