[ELDK] pcap library and tcpdump in ELDK

Dave Rensberger David.Rensberger at ambientcorp.com
Fri Oct 17 23:48:54 CEST 2008

OK, which version of Fedora is ELDK4.2 based on, I forget?  I was
confused because the main ELDK documentation on www.denx.de still says
that the distro is based on FC4.  Is there a table someplace in the docs
that tells which FC releases the different ELDKS are based on?

I'd prefer to cross compile, but creating a binary rpm by natively
compiling on my target is a backup plan that I'll consider if necessary.

--Dave