[ELDK] pcap library and tcpdump in ELDK

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Oct 30 00:26:42 CET 2008

Dear Dave,

In message <B7BC4CB64CA090478F283BA58929273757830B at abtg-mail.ambientcorp.com> you wrote:

> I tried modifying the specfile for tcpdump in a way that looked
> analogous to the modifications you guys had made for other ELDK
> packages.  So I changed the build section to look like:
> When I run ${CROSS_COMPILE}rpmbuild on this spec file, it still wants to
> run configure with "--host=3Di386-pc-linux-gnu".  Any ideas why?

Did you mind bullet # 2 in section 3.7.2. Rebuilding Target Packages,
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDKRebuildingComponents#Section_3.7.2.

	The <ELDK_root>/usr/ppc-linux/bin  directory must be in PATH
	before the /usr/bin directory. This is to make sure that the
	command gcc results in the fact that the ELDK cross compiler
	is invoked, rather than the host gcc.

?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets  you  choose  your
own form of misery.