[ELDK] ELDK for uclinux

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 1 10:52:50 CEST 2009

Dear Roman Mashak,

In message <40a670230903312313u4a928c66ya4fc0c4b53df927a at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> we are considering a toolchain for uclinux based system. I have

What exactly do you mean by "uclinux based system'?

> checked ELDK and its site, but have not found anything related to
> uclinux.
> So, is this as it is - ELDK does not support uclinux' version of
> toolchain, or I searched bad and it actually does?

The cross tools provided with the ELDK can of course be used for
uclinux as well, but ELDK does not include any uclinux specific target
tools or libraries.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the  occurence
of the improbable.                                    - H. L. Mencken