[ELDK] strange behaviour when building our software with ELDK 4.2 arm toolchian

Toews, Heinrich Heinrich.Toews at HARTING.com
Tue Aug 4 10:06:15 CEST 2009

Hi,
we are developing network communication software for an embedded arm-9 linux platform and discovered problems
while executing our binary build with the ELDK 4.2 arm.
We use a ramdisk that is similar to that one shipped with the ELDK.

Our software has a web server and a telnet server integrated that are not reachable. We're getting no response.

With our old toolchain and old ramdisk (libc-2.3.6) we discouvered no problems.

Our question is:
Are there some compiler options necessary for compiling for ARM 9 Target (AT91RM9200) with ELDK 4.2 or other
konfigurations that we haven't considered?

Can someone help us?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
with best regards

Heinrich Töws
HARTING Electric
Industrial Communication and Power Networks (ICPN)
Max-Planck-Straße 1
D-32339 Espelkamp
E-mail: heinrich.toews at HARTING.com
<http://www.harting-electric.com/> http://www.HARTING-ELECTRIC.com <http://www.harting-electric.com/>
Phone: +49 57 72 47- 9215
Fax.: +49 57 72 47- 909215

Absender ist HARTING Electric GmbH & Co. KG; Sitz der Gesellschaft: Espelkamp; Registergericht: Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRA 5602; persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: HARTING Electric Management GmbH; Sitz der Komplementär-GmbH: Espelkamp; Registergericht der Komplementär-GmbH: Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr. der Komplementär-GmbH: HRB 8807; Geschäftsführer: Sven Holtgrewe, Hartmut Schwettmann, Torsten Ratzmann