[ELDK] ELDK4.2 on Fedora 11

raju at vetukuri.com raju at vetukuri.com
Thu Aug 27 18:23:27 CEST 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

You are right, I did mess up with the windows file system, after
downloading the code with the help of Cygwin version of git. This time I
did connect my linux machine to internet and downloaded the Linux sources.
When I compiled the default version with the below commad line parameters
I am getting the following errors. Can you please suggest me what could be
the problem?

I am not able to make it which driver is creating this error.

$ make ARCH=powerpc CROSS_COMPILE=ppc_82xx- uImage
..

LD      vmlinux.o
  MODPOST vmlinux.o
WARNING: vmlinux: 'cpm2_immr' exported twice. Previous export was in vmlinux
  GEN     .version
  CHK     include/linux/compile.h
  UPD     include/linux/compile.h
  CC      init/version.o
  LD      init/built-in.o
  LD      .tmp_vmlinux1
`.exit.data' referenced in section `.exit.text' of drivers/built-in.o:
defined in discarded section `.exit.data' of drivers/built-in.o
`.exit.data' referenced in section `.exit.text' of drivers/built-in.o:
defined in discarded section `.exit.data' of drivers/built-in.o
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1
[emg at localhost mpc82xx]$