[ELDK] Kernel selection determined by toolchain?

Jerry Zhang jerry.scofield at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 12:48:10 CET 2009

Hello, everyone!
  I am working with  ELDK version 4.1 Build 2007-01-22-uclibc.
As far as i know: uclibc(and glibc) relys on kenel header files ,which means
the determined toolchain must have some restrain on the kernel version.
  I checked the README file of my installed eldk distribution and did not
find the uclibc package(or uclibc version) information.
So my question is how should i select my kernel version which will co-work
with my tollchain correctly? Maybe i got  wrong idea on somepoint?

Thanks in advance!

Jerry.Zhang