[ELDK] need to use GDB/MI commands with gdb provided by ELDK4.1.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jul 6 20:25:31 CEST 2009

Dear Diptopal Basu,

In message <bd97640b0907060354v259e4ae6md7216317b3ebcb02 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>      Actually I had tried to install ELDK 4.1 on Fedora 9 and its a known
> issue that the install hangs after some steps , if I use the ELDK binary (

This is not correct. ELDK installation works find on Fedora 9, except
for a very small number of kernel / glibc combinations. Please see
the FAQ:  http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDKInstallationHangs

I have been installing ELDK on all Fedora releases since FC4 many,
many times before.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite  every
effort to teach them good manners.