[ELDK] problem in porting linux on custom MPC8540 board

Ashok Kumar Kacham ashokkumarkacham at bel.co.in
Wed Jul 8 06:47:38 CEST 2009

Hi all,

  we are trying to port linux 2.6.24 on MPC8540 custom based board.
u-boot is working fine, our bootargs are "root=/dev/ram rw console=ttyS0,115200"
when we run "bootm 0xff800000 0xffa00000"(kernel and ramdisk image addresses),
after uncompressing the linux it is hanging, no valid content is there in __log_buf  memory.
can any body please help us in this issue.

Regards
--
Ashok Kumar Kacham
Member(Research Staff),

Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or support at bel.co.in immediately