[ELDK] First post - Trouble installing ELDK 4.2 onto Ubuntu 7.10

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Jul 10 14:05:42 CEST 2009

Hi Anthony,

> I'm trying to evalulate an AMCC PowerPC processor and it came with some
> tools that I don't seem to be able to install properly. I've tried many
> things, but now I'm down to simply trying to successfully install DENX
> 4.20 onto Ubuntu 7.10. Is this a workable combination? (I just noticed
> that 7.10 is not listed, but 6.10 and 8.04 are)
>
> It seems to mostly install ok, but along the way of all those 100%
> completed bars: ##############################100%, I get several errors
> about various C file and H files.

Maybe this helps:

http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDKSystemIncludeFilesMissing

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Each language has its purpose, however humble. Each language expresses
the Yin and Yang of software. Each language has its place within the Tao.

But do not program in COBOL if you can avoid it.
                           -- The Tao of Programming