[ELDK] ELDK 4.2, fedora 10, libdw fails w/redefinition error

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jun 6 14:37:26 CEST 2009

Dear Jeff,

In message <1244245461.18212.10.camel at qu102.quarc.com> you wrote:

>  Yes, I am trying to build the ELDK from scratch on a new fedora 10
> install.  However, after doing some more searching I found a patch for
> version 128 of elfutils which fixes this gcc problem. I've now made it
> to target 32(module-init-tools) before failing again.  Just wanted to
> see how well things worked on fc10 but we are going to try to RH vm
> also.

If you have any such patches, please post them here (or send them
directly to me) so we can add them to the repository.

Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If I don't document something, it's usually either for a good reason,
or a bad reason.  In this case it's a good reason.  :-)
                 - Larry Wall in <1992Jan17.005405.16806 at netlabs.com>