[ELDK] ELDK 4.2, fedora 10, libdw fails w/redefinition error

Jeff Hane jeff.hane at maxim-ic.com
Sat Jun 6 01:44:21 CEST 2009

Hello,

 Yes, I am trying to build the ELDK from scratch on a new fedora 10
install.  However, after doing some more searching I found a patch for
version 128 of elfutils which fixes this gcc problem. I've now made it
to target 32(module-init-tools) before failing again.  Just wanted to
see how well things worked on fc10 but we are going to try to RH vm
also.

thanks,
jeff