[ELDK] How to Boot a New Kernal from TFTP Server

Ashutosh Sharma ashu0204 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 08:03:30 CEST 2009

Hello

Yes these can be in nor flash. User wants to do this using tftp that's why i tried to put this into the ram. Moreover tftp to flash reduces write cycles to flash and increases its life. At the time of development, I prefer to transfer kernel to ram.

regards,

| Ashutosh Sharma    |    ( .. )    |      ashu0204 at yahoo.com     |