[ELDK] How to Enable USB and SATA HDs on Kilauea Board Running Linux 2.6.29.4/ELDK 4.2?

camel joe camel4joe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 00:14:06 CEST 2009

Can someone tell me how to make the hard-drives work?

HW -- With my Kilauea board, I have a hard-driver connected to a SATAT
|| daughter board plugged in one of the PCIe slots on the board;  and
I aslo have a USB external hard-drive connected to the mini-USB
connector on the board.

SW -- I built kernel of Linux-2.6-DENX (2.6.29.4)  with ELDK 4.2.

What are the kernel options I have to turn on?
Are there any extra drivers I have to download and put them in?

Thanks,

--Joe