[ELDK] building linux with xenomai for powerpc - solution

Yigal Goldberger yigal_gold at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 20:34:10 CET 2009

Problem solved :
Apperantly the ARCH=ppc configuration is obsolete (or not fully supported) And istead the ARCH=powerpc should be used .
Also for my MPC8248 based board the ads8272 evaluation board is the starting point , but instead of the old ads8272_defconfig under arch/ppc/configs I should use the 8272_ads_defconfig under arch/powerpc/configs .
Thanks to Scott from Freescale for this vital piece of information !
Yigal.