[ELDK] How can I use gdbserver ?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri May 22 13:52:14 CEST 2009

Dear Diptopal Basu,

In message <bd97640b0905212104n6e4f7498k8ed9b7741bad066c at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>    Can anyone please let me know how to use the gdbserver for ARM which
> comes precompiled within ELDK ?  I need to do remote debugging of my
> application .

It works aexactly the same as in other configurations as well. I
recommend you start reading the GDB documentation. Then please also
read the respective section in the DULG:
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/DebuggingApplication

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
One friend in a lifetime is much; two  are  many;  three  are  hardly
possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community
of thought, a rivalry of aim.                     - Henry Brook Adams