[ELDK] Does ELDK support dlopen()

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun May 24 10:08:34 CEST 2009

Dear Diptopal Basu,

In message <bd97640b0905232028q5fbeb8f1hac248ec44531489c at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>      I started using ELDK 4.2 for ARM, however  when I tried to compile some
> application with 4.2, I faced problems . The application was using some
> realtime libraries  .The application compiled successfully, but never
> executed successfully and gave a segmentation fault when I tried to execute
> it . I am using QEMU simulator for ARM application baseboard 926EJ-S . I am
> on Linux 2.6.26.5 .

Did you compile these "some realtime libraries" from source, using
ELDK 4.2 too?

>      Therefore , I rolled back to ELDK 4.1 and have not faced such a problem
> since, the same application compiled and ran successfully on ELDK 4.1 for
> ARM .

Nevertheless this sounds like a serious problem in your "realtime
libraries" (whatever these may be).

Are you using PREMEPT-RT or Xenomai ?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In English, every word can be verbed.  Would that it were  so  in our
programming languages.