[ELDK] Does ELDK support dlopen()

Diptopal Basu diptopal.basu at gmail.com
Sun May 24 12:14:10 CEST 2009

Hi Wolfgang ,

I tried comliling the attached program with option : arm-linux-gcc -o
rt_square rt_square.c -lrt

It's POSIX V.4 rt functions librt . Though this program is typically for x86
, it runs fine on my ARM target also , without the LPT part of course .

it gives the right output for ELDK 4.1 when I run them on the ARM target ,
but gives a seg fault for 4.2 .

Regards
Diptopal