[ELDK] Problems in kernel init while using busybox on ELDK 4.2

Diptopal Basu diptopal.basu at gmail.com
Wed May 27 10:58:01 CEST 2009

We are facing problems with kernel init , while using busybox 1.13.4 . I
will put down the problem stepwise .

   1. I am compiling busybox 1.13.4 with ELDK 4.2 statically .

  2. I am compiling Linux kernel 2.6.26.5 for AT91RM9200 board with ELDK 4.2
.

  3. Now I am trying to run the kernel on the board  and getting a *kernel
panic . *

  4. I am facing the same issue with INITRAMS (QEMU) or NFS root-fs with
real ARM9 board.

However please note that all of the above goes through fine on *ELDK 4.1*

Regards
Diptopal