[ELDK] AMCC-ppc440ep(EBC connected device Access)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 16 09:21:27 CET 2009

Dear Zoolu R,

In message <8f56d5200911152316r9c6b440rdc61a237f6125ba4 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am currently using a AMCCpp440 board with ELDK linux and I have a problem
> accessing CPLD device connected to EBC(External bus controller).
> I am not sure if i need to initialize the EBC in linux to access the CPLD
> device in linux. Can some one give me some pointers how do we go about
> initializing EBC in linux and access the devices connected to it.

This question is in no way related to the ELDK and thus off topic
here.

Please either direct it to a general  (Power  Architecture  oriented)
Linux  mailing  list  (like  linuxppc-dev),  or  to  AMCC's dedicated
support channels (or send it directly to support at denx.de).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
WARNING:  This Product Attracts Every Other Piece  of  Matter in  the
Universe, Including the Products of Other Manufacturers, with a Force
Proportional  to the Product of the Masses and Inversely Proportional
to the Distance Between Them.