[ELDK] Problem in Building the Bootloader for the NAND Flash MPC8313ERDB Board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 16 21:41:52 CET 2009

Dear Balu V,

In message <916b8fbd0911160222o10c834a1na7c255ffddf31b4f at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am Working on the MPC 8313 ERDREVA4 Board. I need to boot the board from
> the NAND flash.
> Hence i have down loaded the copy of the u-boot-1.1.6 and then issued the

This is not the U-Boot mailing list. You are off topic here.

And U-Boot 1.1.6 is nearly 4 years old, i. e. extremely old. Please
make sure to update and use current code before posting on the U-Boot
list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
As usual, this being a 1.3.x release, I haven't  even  compiled  this
kernel yet. So if it works, you should be doubly impressed.
      - Linus Torvalds in <199506181536.SAA10638 at keos.cs.Helsinki.FI>