[ELDK] Mount root filesystem from NFS

Mike Anderson mike at theptrgroup.com
Wed Nov 18 14:43:37 CET 2009

Hi Xue Liu,

  I've seen this many times in my work with the ELDK 4.2 code.  You
don't say which ARM flavor you happen to be working with, but I believe
that the 4.2 user-land code is built with EABI enabled.  You need to
make sure that your kernel is also compiled with EABI enabled or you'll
see the kind of behavior you're getting.  I've been using an ARMV4T (ARM
920T) and I got this result until I went back and rebuilt the kernel
with EABI enabled.  Once that was done, everything worked like a champ.

Good Luck,

Mike

Mike Anderson                    703.585.9384
CTO/Chief Scientist              mike at ThePTRGroup.com
www.ThePTRGroup.com              Embedded, Real-Time Solutions