[ELDK] Mount root filesystem from NFS

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 18 19:44:38 CET 2009

Dear Xue Liu,

In message <f79114550911180217g1d2d696eg485c6225d13ceaa at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > I really run these two scripts.I did it again fllowing the directions in
> http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDKMountingTargetComponentsViaNFSagain,but
> i does't work

Then please provide a complete log of your attempt to boot the system,
with all bootloader and Linux kernel output from reset/power-on until
the kernel hangs or crashes.

> --0016369f9cea8cecb20478a28d42

And please don't post HTML. Post plain text only.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Another Armenia, Belgium ... the weak innocents who always seem to be
located on a natural invasion route.
	-- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3198.4