[ELDK] openSUSE installation problem

Shervin Hasanzadeh sh.hasanzadeh at karyan.com
Sun Sep 6 06:30:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

Let me explain the situation, I have installed an openSUSE 11 on a Sun
VistualBox. There was no problem during or after installation and everything
is working A OK!

Now, I need to install this ELDK in order to develop some application. The
problem is, although I'm following the installation steps nothing is
actually happening. I mean at the initial installation. So I can't even get
to the actual component installation.

Apparently this has to be the command to execute but it just does nothing!!!

$ ./install [-d <dir>] [<cpu_family1>] [<cpu_family2>] ...

Appreciate it if anyone can help me out on this. Or point me to the correct
direction.

Thanks

shervin-sign