[ELDK] Initramfs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Apr 16 11:49:29 CEST 2010

Dear yel_yahc,

In message <07e4f4d8a525e78f5ec71577d99742cd at etud.insa-toulouse.fr> you wrote:

> In my U-Boot:
> I run:
>
> updateApp1=echo MISE A JOUR INITRAMFS 1;tftp ${loadtftp}
> ${initramfsFile};nand erase ${app1_offset_addr} ${app_size};nand
> write.jfss2 ${loadtftp} ${app1_offset_addr} ${app_size}
>
> execApp1=run app1args;nboot ${ramdisk_addr} ${devnand}
> ${app1_offset_addr};bootm ${ramdisk_addr} - ${dtb_addr}
>
> app1args=setenv bootargs console=${console},${baudrate} panic=1 modeboot=1
> UMA=${UMA}

These are some variable definitions, but I do not see which exact
commands you are running, nor do you provide the output you get.

Among other things, I asked you for "a complete log of all boot
messages". Please re-read my previous mail.

If you do not provide the information I'm asking for I'm unable to
help you.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research.