[ELDK] Initramfs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Apr 16 16:43:03 CEST 2010

Dear yel_yahc,

In message <e5dd9ebae80d5f63b43faa9dd9db97ee at etud.insa-toulouse.fr> you wrote:

> I put > ...
> setenv app1args root=/dev/ram0 console=ttyPSC3,115200 panic=1 modeboot=1
> UMA=0  and I get the same error.
> How can I now what to put in root="" ?

What does the kernel print as "Kernel command line:" ?

Please understand that it does not help at all when you show us some
custom variable settings which make no sense to us. You must show the
really relevant information, i. e. here what sort of bootargs is
actually passed to the Linux kernel.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable  one
persists  in  trying  to  adapt  the  world to himself. Therefore all
progress depends on the unreasonable man."      - George Bernard Shaw