[ELDK] Add package

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Wed Apr 28 14:55:47 CEST 2010

Hi Youss,

> Thanks Denk, I did what you told me I used RFSB, I want same information
> about this builder how it works?

You have all the sources, so you can study them and find out how it
works.  Maybe you should start reading the documentation doc/README to
get an overview, then turn to Makefile.

> And how can I create a custom package?

There are several possibilities:

1 - just copy the custom package into the hierarchy below custom/rootfs
2 - create an ELDK RPM, install it and automagically use it through RFSB
3 - follow the example of custom/simple_app.

3 wasn't really tested much and I just found a small error to which I
posted an update.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Just the omission of Jane Austen's books alone would make a fairly
good library out of a library that hadn't a book in it.