[ELDK] RFSB

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Apr 30 18:18:30 CEST 2010

Hi Youss,

> As I read in rfsb doc :
> "The current version of RFSB contains the linux 2.4 kconfig subsystem as
> its user interface for package selection"
>
> How can I change this configuration to take my linux 2.6?

The configuration system of RFSB itself is used _only_ to generate the
.config file for RFSB.  It is in no way connected to the Linux kernel
that is being used.

So in effect, you don't have to do anything ;)

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Just the omission of Jane Austen's books alone would make a fairly
good library out of a library that hadn't a book in it.