[ELDK] Building uImage with latest kernel

Anatolij Gustschin agust at denx.de
Mon Aug 30 17:13:07 CEST 2010

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:54:55 +0000
Jonathan Haws <Jonathan.Haws at sdl.usu.edu> wrote:

> I just did a git pull on the linux-2.6-denx repository and am having
> the same results.  I believe I should be at 2.6.36-rc3.  Is there a way
> I can tell by looking at my source?

Simply run 'head Makefile'.

Ah, the master branch of the linux-2.6-denx repo hasn't been updated
yet and is still at 2.6.36-rc1. Just use the attached patch to fix
the issue in the current master branch. Or you can check out
'kernel.org' branch to get 2.6.36-rc3 mainline kernel source.

Best regards,
Anatolij

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de