[ELDK] How to compile sqlite?

Sergey Nikulov sergey.nikulov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:48:45 CET 2010

2010/12/1 Michael Steiger <mslists at infoworks.at>:
> Hello!
>
> I need to use sqlite on our PPC85xx platform.
> I found
> eldk/ppc_85xx/usr/lib/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
> eldk/ppc_85xx/usr/lib/libsqlite3.so.0
> eldk/ppc_85xx/usr/lib/libsqlite3.so
> as version 3.1.2 of sqlite3.
>
> But I could not find any SRPM for this library to update this to the
> current version of 3.7.3.
>
> So I tried to cross-compile it myself. Did not work.
> I found a few entries in Google about this topic but they did not help
> either.
>
> Has anyone already did that?
>
> Many thanks in advance
> Michael

Hi Michael,

I've done it successfully with latest amalgamation for ppc_8xx without
any modifications.

Command I've used

CC=ppc_8xx-gcc NM=ppc_8xx-nm LD=ppc_8xx-ld AR=ppc_8xx-ar
RANLIB=ppc_8xx-ranlib \ STRIP=ppc_8xx-strip ./configure
--host=ppc-8xx-linux --target=ppc-linux --enable-static \
--enable-shared

then

make

Of course you should have your tools in path.

HTH,

--
Best Regards,
Sergey Nikulov