[ELDK] how to test SPI on TX25

Hu Kai hukai at venture.com.sg
Thu Jan 7 06:46:08 CET 2010

Hi,

   I have made the SPI master driver /drivers/spi/mxc_spi.c probes properly
on Starterkit TX25. (Freescale i.MX25)

   And I enabled the SPIDEV inside the kernel.

   During initialization, I have created a SPI device (call
platform_device_register) and spi touch panel (call
spi_register_board_info).

   How to verify the SPI master working properly?

   The device node /dev/spi0 or /dev/spidev.0 is not available. Could this
be a problem with the SPI master driver?

   Thanks a lot!

     hukai

Confidential/Privileged information may be contained in this email. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, distribute or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this in error.