[ELDK] Problem on boot on MPEC8544

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 20 22:38:33 CEST 2010

Dear =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ant=F3nio_Silva?=,

In message <AANLkTik-cRYfqZoTqMly1w7bzYqjFiHW_0oFXk8owRUM at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> Hi, I've been having some problems on booting a MPC8544 processor.
> I am using the latest release of u-boot and I am using mpc8544ds board
> as reference for my board.

This has nothing to do with the ELDK, i. e. you are off topic on this
list.

U-Boot related questions should be posted to the U-Boot mailing list
instead.

But then, please be prepared that it's pretty much impossible to
answer low-level questions for a system where nobody knows the
hardware in question, nor your port of U-Boot (i. e. the code).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Without followers, evil cannot spread.
	-- Spock, "And The Children Shall Lead", stardate 5029.5