[ELDK] WorkForceTrack Simple ERP Solution Partnership Program

Don Maughan don.maughan at workforcetrack.com
Tue Jun 15 11:15:44 CEST 2010

Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

We came across your company and are very interested in offering you
WorkforceTrack Simle-ERP Software. As technology moves forward faster
and faster, we believe that we need to provide most sophisticated and
advanced solutions to interesting and experienced software
consultants.

That's the reason we have created WorkforceTrack Simple-ERP Software
<http://www.workforcetrack.com/>
 which includes following Features and Possibilities for your
business:

 *Project Management Solution:*

o Task management, time-sheets, Gantt charts, issue management,
department management.

 *Human Resource Management Solution**:*

o Employee management, goal, employee performance appraisal
management, employee self service.

 *Customer Relationship Management Solution**:*

o Lead, contact, campaign, case management, web-based calendar, mass
mailing tool, customer service and ticket management.

 *Finance and Accounting Solution**:*

o Sales/Purchase invoice, quote, order management, record keeping,
expense management, inventory management, bank accounts management.

 *Custom Reports and Dashboards**:*

o Real time executive dashboards, project management, crm, hrms
dashboards, custom reports.

 *Document Management Solution**:*

o Documents storage and sharing on Amazon environment, google
documents synchronization, 1 GB storage available for a trial version.

 *Payroll Solution**:*

o Web-based submission of year end P14s and P35s, reports and smart
payslip layouts, customizations.

 *Attendance Tracking**:*

o Web-based punch in/out attendance, leave and holiday management.

Also you can join our partnership program. The Link to the Webpage we
created for this is:

http://www.workforcetrack.com/content/partners

You will find all relevant information on this page.

I would like to discuss this matter further to see in how far our
support would be interesting and or relevant at the moment.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. You will
find my contact details in my signature.

Sincerely,

* *

*Don Maughan*

Sales Manager, United Kingdom

WorkforceTrack |Finnet Technologies Limited, Pvt.

Website: http://www.workforcetrack.com

Office: +44 (0) 207 096 1245 | +44 (0) 203 3719 984

 E-Mail: don.maughan at workforcetrack.com
<mailto:howard.sherwood at workforcetrack.com>

5 Kings Avenue

Bromley, UK. BR1 4HN