[ELDK] PPC_6xx does not have brlock.h

Douglas Lopes Pereira douglaslopespereira at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:16:26 CET 2010

Hi Detlev,

I called it an "application" to preserv our client name/product.

Let me try to give you more info without breaking the rules.

We are trying to compile ZebOS. ZebOS is "A complete core networking
platform for Next Generation Networks". So that is why it uses kernel calls.
Some how, the version of ZebOS that we are using requires brlock.h which I
was unable to find on ELDK directories.

Does that help somehow?

Thanks for your time,
Douglas