[ELDK] PPC_6xx does not have brlock.h

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 15 17:16:31 CET 2010

Dear Douglas Lopes Pereira,

In message <e0ab60671003150716s6955d302j7fc5e61c16fe7833 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> We are trying to compile ZebOS. ZebOS is "A complete core networking
> platform for Next Generation Networks". So that is why it uses kernel calls.
> Some how, the version of ZebOS that we are using requires brlock.h which I

That's interesting. I was not aware that ZebOS was released under GPL.

Can you please tell me where I can download the source code?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There is, however, a strange, musty smell in the air that reminds  me
of something...hmm...yes...I've got it...there's a VMS nearby, or I'm
a Blit.          - Larry Wall in Configure from the perl distribution