[ELDK] Linux DWC OTG Driver - Host mode

Mark Malopy mark.malopy at onrampwireless.com
Mon Mar 29 23:13:10 CEST 2010

Hi Wolfgang,

Before posting my message, I did try what I thought was the latest code from the following directory:

http://git.denx.de/?p=linux-2.6-denx.git;a=tree;f=drivers/usb/gadget/dwc_otg;hb=HEAD

However, the results were the same with regards to what I observed over the ULPI - (i.e., USB transceiver configured for device mode).

Can you confirm whether or not this was the latest DWC-OTG drivers? Or did I also need to sync up the entire Kernel and/or driver directory?

Thanks,

Mark Malopy