[ELDK] string comparison Problem - ELDK version differences

Thirumalai Adhi thirumalai.rtos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 19:44:48 CEST 2010

Hi,
   I am using u-boot-1.3.4 on my MPC7410 based target. I am facing one
problem on using different ELDK version. On my custom application i just
want compare two strings, based upon that i need to print some string.

The problem is when i print the string directly using printf statement the
processor is raising FPU unavailable exception. But the same thing is
working fine with puts function.

Another observation is So when i use ELDK-4.2 there is not problem for me
but in case of using

ELDK-4.0 FPU unavailable exception is coming.

Thank you
Thirumalai