[ELDK] R: R: Resource temporarily unavailable

Luigi Rizzi rizzi at algorab.com
Fri Nov 12 17:55:59 CET 2010

Hi Stefano,
a problem on the handshake line CTS is what I thought at first. I recompiled
the kernel setting NONE on every signal (RTS,CTS,CD,DTR) but nothing has
changed: everything works properly only on the STK board.

I check lots of times.. but it looks like there are no differences between
my carrier board and STK board, regarding these serial line signals.

By the way, I noticed that with parameter "Number of TX DB for SCC2" set to
4, I get no error response for the first four write call:

# ./test /dev/ttyS1
sending...
sending...
sending...
sending...

sending...
serial_tx: Resource temporarily unavailable
sending...
serial_tx: Resource temporarily unavailable

There's in your opinion something else I can check?

Best regards,
Luigi