[ELDK] Performance of application build with ELDK tool chain

Ratheendran R ratheendran.s at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:14:15 CEST 2011

Hi All,

We are using ELDK 4.2 tool chain for our ARM Embedded software development,
I need some clarity on performance of the system development with this
toolchain.

1. I recently ported linux2.6.32 to one of our ARM based embedded board and
used your filesystem ,I found mounting of YAFFS2 root file system is taking
long time(6 to 8 sec).How can I improve this.

2. Secondly when I run the QT library based application for the first time
this take significant time to show,

I am not not clear if this is correct forum to ask these questions,please
oblige me in knowing the correct forum so that I can post this in case I am
wrong place.

Thanks in Advance,

Ratheendran