[ELDK] ELDK 5.1 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Dec 15 22:14:01 CET 2011

Dear Stefano Babic,

In message <4EE9FA21.3040508 at denx.de> you wrote:

> A small bug in the documentation / install script. In documentation
> there is still the -a <host arch> option.
>
> However, the -a option is removed from the script and if it is given,
> the error "invalid option" is reported and the usage is printed.

Hm... it appears you checked the code in the git repository?  Actually
I made some fixes after the release (I decided this was no big problem
as the installer has no influence on the actual images), and the
script installed on the FTP server (and locally in /dist/eldk/5.1)
was already the new version.

I updated the public git repository now.  COuld you please be so kind
and have another look?

> Without the option the install.sh works flawlessy on both x86_64 and
> i686 systems (tested on: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, both i686 and x86_64, Ubuntu
> 11.10 x86_64).

Thanks a lot!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Use C++ to confuse your enemies; use C to produce stable code.