[ELDK] Regarding USB: DWC OTG for Canyonlands

sunny bhayani bhayanisunny at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 06:06:13 CET 2011

Dear All,

I am compiling linux kernel 2.6.30 Denx Stable Release for Canyonlands Board
having PPC460EX.

Now the issue is I am selecting the "USB Gadget" feature from the kernel
menuconfig, but the kernel log only shows,

dwc_otg: version 2.60a 22-NOV-2006

The probe() function in "drivers/usb/gadged/dwc_otg/dwc_otg_driver.c" is not
getting called. So I am not getting the following kernel boot messages:

dwc_otg: Shared Tx FIFO mode
dwc_otg: Using Slave mode
dwc_otg dwc_otg.0: DWC OTG Controller
dwc_otg dwc_otg.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
dwc_otg dwc_otg.0: irq 28, io mem 0x00000000
dwc_otg: dwc_otg_core_host_init: Unable to clear halt on channel 1
dwc_otg: Init: Port Power? op_state=4

Can you please let me know, what might be the problem.

Regards,
Sunny Bhayani
+91-88921-80558