[ELDK] (no subject)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 9 12:37:58 CEST 2011

Dear Stefano Babic,

In message <4DF07BDF.30504 at denx.de> you wrote:

> > I am trying to run oracle's Java SE for Embedded 6
> > (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javame/embedded/download/javase/inde
> > x.html) on the mpc8544ds distribution (version 4.2).  There is a version for
> > the e500v2 core that I think should work, but when I run "java -version", I
> The Java-SE requires (as read on the Oracle's website) at least kernel
> 2.6.28 and glibc 2.9 or higher. The libc requirement is not fullfilled
> by ELDK-4.2. What about to give ELDK 5.0 a chance ?

We don't support a e500v2 configuration yet.

[Patches - or sponsors for adding one - are welcome, of course.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Good morning. This is the telephone company. Due  to  repairs,  we're
giving  you  advance notice that your service will be cut off indefi-
nitely at ten o'clock. That's two minutes from now.