[ELDK] ELDK issue with Valgrind........

Michael Steiger mslists at infoworks.at
Sun May 8 14:50:13 CEST 2011

On 07.06.2010 23:58 Eric Millbrandt said the following:
>> What I do not understand - and what I do not see in the bug report - is
>> how you got hold of the debug symbols for the ELDK rootfile system.  Can
>> you please update me on this important detail?
>>
>> Thanks
>>    Detlev
>>

> Hi Detlev,
>
> Install the glibc-debuginfo rpm for your architecture from one of the eldk mirrors, http://mira.sunsite.utk.edu/eldk/4.2/ppc-linux-x86/debug/ .  Valgrind knows how to read symbols from the detached symbol file.

Hello!
I am also having troubles getting valgrind to run on my ppc85xx
installation.
I am trying to find glibc-debuginfo without success.

The above mentioned mirror does not exist anymore and on the main ELDK
server although there is a debug directory there are only glib-debuginfo
and glib2-debuginfo available, no glib2-debuginfo.

I am not able to rebuild ELDK to create a new glibc (including debuginfo).

So here is my obvious question:
Where can I find the correct glibc-debuginfo to enable valgrind?

BTW, on Feb 3 the same question has been asked for ppc85xxDP but got no
answer.

Many thanks
Michael